2502 Highway 6 and 50 #700, Grand Junction, CO 81505, USA
1.4

I had several fillings put in and a root canal with crown. I am nor sure if this is a new practice but since when do dental hygienists place fillings and crowns?

I have always had a real Dentist perform that work until I started going to CD. 1 month I had one filling fall out and they fixed it then I was back in again a week later for them to fix it again. 6 months was the length of time the rest of the fillings began to fall out. One of my fillings the hygienist didn't even smooth it out so it is rough and looks terrible.

I still have feeling in the tooth with the root canal and crown.

I am currently looking for a real dentist that doesn't rely on inexperienced hygienists to do their work for them. $3000 for nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comfort Dental Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comfort Dental Pros: People were nice, Dr hollingshead.

Comfort Dental Cons: Inexperienced hygienists performing dental work.

Comments

Patsey

I had issues with them as well, & Im convinced there seriously hurting people by providing negligent & even decieptful treatments to people for extra money & to cover up thier illegal practices. There liars, but what I found was that once I requested my records I couldnt believe how much I found wrong.

. Complancentcy isnt a good thing, & its only a matter of time before it catches up with them. Theres alot to be learned about comfort dental.

Have you requested your records. If not you should.

Merari